Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A couple of things...

Don't forget to check out the harvest moon this Friday night.

Pictures are coming, I promise. We are going up north this weekend so...

My brother John is getting married soon(October 21st to be exact).

I'm gonna hike a long long long hike in a couple of weeks so I'll either be dead or medivac'd for treatment...either way, there'll be pictures of it.

Keep checking and please feel free to comment (speaking to those who are lurking...sometimes even called cyber-stalking. Yes, I know you're there, you might as well comment and come out of hiding, you'll feel better and I will too, you know that creepy uneasy feeling you get just before you fall asleep and you just know someone's looking at your blog and not commenting...you don't? oh...)

jim

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't die, Jim!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jim,
Sorry I haven't been stalking you lately...humor yourself though!! Have a great time this weekend, wish I was hanging out with all of you!

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious!! I can't wait to see pics!!!

Anonymous said...

what a fun weekend...

the moon was beautiful...

love ya babe.

Anonymous said...

too funny... i should check your blog more often b/c i forgot to see the harvest moon... well i noticed it- thought it looked HUGE but didn't take the time out of my OH SO BUSY night of studying to actually take in the moment.

hopefully YOU'LL HAVE PICS up here soon! :o)

impatiently waiting for pics...

your sis-in-law