Tuesday, June 13, 2006


Well apparently I have crossed the boundary of sarcasm and some people aren't quite seeing the humor in my last post perhaps due to its hiding in the dark darkness of dark and angry humor. I spend alot of time writing all the chipper and funny stuff I thought I'd just let some angry funny stuff go. Sorry if you're not in tune with it or you just don't get it. There will be another sunshine daydream post coming I assure you. It was just the end of the day and I was in the mood to let one go so I did. I apologize if I've shocked or offended anyone (and by apologize I mean shut up and deal with it) and I promise to write more positively motivated and eloquently constructed essays for most of the rest of the time I am writing here which should be forever so...don't get lost yet.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess i just haven't been a scripps long enough yet.

Anonymous said...

Well, it's good to know you're still alive, Jim! Yes, next time please post something sunshiny like frolicking along the shores of Lake Michigan. Give a very pregnant woman something to smile about. Although, that's not technically your responsibility. Hope you are having a happy day!

Anonymous said...

Jim, be yourself...do whatever you want....that's why we like you....for who you are!

Anonymous said...

Nice pic! Enjoying the wonderful weather in MI? It got up to 102 here in CO this week and now its rainy with a high of 80. WEIRD.

Thanks for blogging & letting us read into your mind a little- even if it does take weird turns sometimes. :o)

Anonymous said...

its REAL...and by that i mean...we aren't all "happy" all the time and when -although it WAS funny to ME- some people think it was rude? its LIFE its REAL..people ARENT happy go lucky all the time...so to them..ur right...just suck it up! :)haha..you are AWESOME :) luv you and miss you HORRIBLY

Anonymous said...

you seem to be lost or searching within your writings....considering your audience too much....losing sense of why you are writing....is your writing a means to share or better understand your self or an attempt to present an amusing, cynical, sarcastic, witty.....etc..perception to the audience....who cares what those who read your words think....you do not write for them...or do you?

jim said...

Anonymous, please email me directly or give me an email address, not so I know who you are (make it an anonymous email address, you can get a free on e at yahoo or hotmail) but so we can discuss...seriously I would like to have a conversation.